Babysitting is one of the most popular part-time jobs for teens, but caring for kids is no easy feat. Offering a ton of useful tips, this funny, modern no-nonsense guide covers all the basics any babysitting hopeful needs to know, and much more.
• What to expect from kids age 0 to 10
• Tips for finding (and keeping) the perfect babysitting gig
• Advice on how to deal with everything from emergencies to dirty diapers
• Strategies for communicating with parents
• Real-life stories from teens about their experiences on the job
PLUS: A babysitting personality quiz, helpful fill-in sheets, and kid-friendly recipes teens can use to make mealtime more fun!
AGES: 12 and Up